The various signs, produced by the convention, put up around the convention. Not any other posters or silliness perpetrated by the membership!
Usually this is a sub-division under Ops, quite often down to one person to create the style and basic stack of signs. There will always be requirements for new signs/signage *at* the convention, especially for Programme.
What sort of signs?Edit
- Directional ("This way to Ops")
- Locational ("This is the Main Hall")
- Information ("Registration opens at 10am")
- Instuctional ("Please turn off your mobile phones")
- Silly ("You are here" without any attached map! Or "Beware of the grue")
- Programme ("what is on in this room today", "this item has been rescheduled", "no under 18s allowed", "Room Full" etc.)
- Others (can't think of others off the top of my head, but I'm sure there are some!)
What is important in signs?Edit
- Obvious that they are "official" (so convention logo/branding, consistent design etc.)
- Big enough
- Not so many it is confusing!